Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Commercial Marketing Manager to work directly with our commercial leasing team.
This position will work out of our corporate office located in Piscataway, NJ
This important position will develop, promote and maintain strategies and execute tactics that communicate the Edgewood Properties brand message. The right candidate would work with the Senior Vice President of Commercial Leasing and Acquisitions and other senior-level staff, managing multiple responsibilities in the Company’s Commercial marketing and promotional efforts for the entire Commercial portfolio.
Key responsibilities for Edgewood Properties including its partners and subsidiaries such as M&M Realty Partners, M&T Realty Partners, etc. (the “Company”) will include:
• Branding of each property for its uniqueness, which includes everything from the name of the center to logos for each property and media outreach;
• Coordination of co-marketing meetings between the respective Marketing departments, including idea sharing and taking the lead role in implementing strategy with our residential counterparts for the Company’s mixed-use developments;
• Rendering (i.e. coloring up, adding logos and site-specific marketing details and updating) of the Commercial Leasing department’s site plans and marketing brochures to be stored on the Company’s Marketing Drive. This Marketing Representative must always be looking for new ideas and cutting-edge ways to deliver the Company’s marketing message. All obsolete plans shall be archived;
• Coordinating with the Company’s respective design departments to ensure that floor plans and square footages are accurate, current and consistent with all other department’s records including Lease Administration, Accounting and Leasing Department (leasing plans, floor plans, leasing reports, rental sheets, etc.);
• Providing prospect tenants (that are in advanced stages of negotiations) with committee submittal packages for their internal approval process, including aerials, traffic counts, coordination of specific site plans, etc. This is a major part of a tenant’s approval process and the responsibility to complete this has shifted to landlords to provide;
• Coordination of all website updates, including keeping site plans current and providing new announcements, updates and other details for the website. This process includes working with the Leasing Department and Website team to ensure that the commercial portion of the website is accurate, up-to-date and more retailer/broker friendly;
• Extending existing relationships and developing new contacts for media relations and coordinating with the Commercial Leasing Team for local, regional and National press releases for newly executed leases or newly announced projects including taking the lead on advertising in real estate periodicals announcing our success stories as well as space availabilities;
• Extending relationships with all listing companies such as Co Star and Loop Net to ensure that all vacancies are updated and constantly monitored to ensure that they are kept current including correct contact information and providing direct links to the Company’s website;
• Create social media campaigns to increase the Company’s exposure (i.e. controlling the message);
• Re-establishing, maintaining and updating a database for National brokers and tenants for email blasts in NJ, FL, CA and MA and working directly with the Leasing department to ensure a consistent roll-out of targeted internet marketing and announcement campaigns;
• Creating, maintaining and updating databases for specifically targeted local and regional retailer, restaurant and medical uses as well as local broker targeted email blasts and direct mailings. Similar to the immediately above note, a consistent campaign of information will flood the e-mail addresses and physical addresses of potential leasing prospects to ensure that ALL aspects of commercial leasing efforts are completely implemented (canvassing, cold calling, business-to-business networking, listings and listing updates, signage, conventions, social media, e-blasts to brokers and targeted tenants, targeted mailers to local prospects, portfolio reviews, etc.;
• Coordinate and plan marketing events at targeted venues (i.e. portfolio reviews), as well as events at our properties or corporate headquarters for tenant and broker-targeted promotions and events;
• Taking care of all design and planning responsibilities for all ICSC conventions
Skills, attributes and additional requirements:
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness center, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.