EP Design Services LLC (EPDS) is Edgewood’s multi-disciplinary design firm providing architectural and engineering services.
EPDS provides superior design in creating memorable and viable environments.
We're currently seeking a Development Coordinator
Candidate will work full-time in our creative office located in South Plainfield, NJ.
• Perform municipal research
• Assist project team with the necessary preparation of various permit submittal packages
• Submit and monitor progress of applications through the various stages of the approval process as needed
• Attend submission appointments at various jurisdictions as needed
• Communicate plan examiner comments in a timely manner
• Attend field meetings as necessary
• Coordinate Deliveries/pickups of time sensitive documentation
• Maintain data base of critical jurisdictional decision makers
• Maintain office project files
• Prepare and edit various correspondence documents for jurisdictional submittals
• Reception support
• Other duties as assigned
• Work experience and/or technical school training equivalent to a college degree
• Two years’ work experience in business setting
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Superior customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Organizational and time-management skills
• High energy and assertive curiosity
• Ability to analyze complex codes and ordinances
• Know how or ability to learn how to read architectural and engineering plans
• Ability to read maps and follow verbal and written directions
• Work independently of others within teamwork environment
• Valid driver's license
• Reliable daily transportation for daily trips to various jurisdictions
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancment.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.