Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company.
With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation with many luxury properties already in New Jersey, Florida and California.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 3,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Residential Lease Administrator for our multi-family portfolio of properties, with at least 2 years of industry experience.
Candidate will work full-time in our corporate office located in Piscataway, NJ.
The successful candidate will be a key part of Residential Apartment Division and will be responsible for generating lease documents upon application and renewal as well as ensuring compliance with all Edgewood Policies
The right candidate will demonstrate competence performing a full range of lease administration functions in an extremely fast paced environment.
• Review of application and all supporting documentation to ensure that qualification standards are met.
• Verify that all lease offers are in accordance with approved Market Rents & Concessions
• Generate Lease documents for signature
• Verify Renters Insurance for all new move in’s & that all files are complete and accurate before they are executed and uploaded
• Generate renewal pricing monthly and email out renewal offers
• Generate Renewal Lease documents for signature
• Identify pending adjustments for new move ins or
• Keep Move in & Renewal Audit spreadsheets up to date
• Mailing and tracking of all Final Account Statements and logging on appropriate spreadsheet
• Following up with site offices and keeping reports updated weekly
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• High school diploma required
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Property Management, Leasing, Accounting, or Real Estate
• Familiarity with OneSite RealPage and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must be analytical
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Work well under time constraints
• Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently while maintaining all deadlines and critical date obligations
• An excellent ability to communicate clearly, effectively.
• Strong PC skills to include MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.