Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 3,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist/Web Developer
Edgewood Properties is currently seeking a digital marketing specialist who is well versed in building, implementing and managing SEM/PPC, SEO, social media and email campaigns. Duties also include, updating and maintaining existing sites and landing pages and assisting in the development of new responsive sites.
- Marketing Campaign Management
o Build, launch and manage SEM campaigns for our residential properties
o Implement best practice SEO techniques on property and corporate web sites
o Keyword research as necessary
o Build, launch and manage paid and organic social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc…) for multiple properties
o Update/maintain existing web sites
o Conversion rate optimization, A/B testing
o Email design/set up, implementation and reporting via SendGrid/MailChimp
o Track campaigns through Google Tag Manager/Analytics/Search Console
o Provide regular reporting and recommendations to management
- Web Development – In addition the incumbent will be tasked with providing backup/assistance to the primary developer with the following items. Training will be provided as necessary to the right candidate.
o Server administration / Google Cloud Console / Ubuntu / Linux
o Landing page design/development
o WordPress custom theme development
o MySQL database management/design
o Coding in HTML5, PHP and JavaScirpt/jQuery, CSS3/SASS as necessary
The successful candidate will offer a Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing. Previous web development experience a plus. Additional requirements include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Google AdWords and Analytics certification or ability to quickly attain certification
- Proven track record of building successful, ROI-driven marketing campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of online marketing techniques, technologies and trends
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work will within team or individually on multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Experience in updating and maintaining online content through WordPress or other content management system
- Some experience with HTML/CSS3/SASS
- Ability and desire to keep up to date with trends and movements in online marketing, web design and the Internet as a whole
We will only consider those prepared to discuss case studies where they have created, implemented and optimized successful marketing campaigns that have shown a strong ROI. Successful candidates must also have some demonstratable knowledge of web development and aptitude for expanding their skills in this area.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.