Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 3,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Web Designer
Developing new responsive websites
Updating/maintaining existing websites
MySQL database management / design
Managing SEM campaigns on Facebook and Google AdWords
SEO Keyword Research
PPC landing page design/development
Manage Google Tag Manager/Analytics/Search Console
Eblast design/setup in SendGrid/MailChimp
Any experience using the command line/bash/shell scripting is a plus
Experience with Server Administration / Google Cloud Console / Ubuntu / Linux
The successful candidate will offer a Bachelor of Science degree in Web Design, 4-5 years experience in website design and development. He/She will be someone that pays strong attention to detail and has the ability to complete projects on time.
Please provide a link to your portfolio showcasing websites you've created in the past, preferably using Wordpress.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Minimum of 4+ years of experience in web design and online marketing.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Wed Design, or other relevant discipline.
* Google AdWords and Analytics certified is a plus.
* Extensive knowledge of online marketing trends and techniques.
* Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
* Well versed with HTML/CSS3/SASS.
* Experience with WordPress & custom theme development.
* Ability to work well in a team or individually on multiple projects.
* Ability and desire to keep up to date with latest trends and movements in web design and the Internet as a whole.
We will only consider those prepared to show a strong portfolio of websites using the latest technologies and techniques. We also would like the successful candidate to showcase his/her SEO abilities/experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.