Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 3,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Web Designer
The company currently seeks an experienced Web Designer strong in both coding and SEO to create emails in HTML 4/5; create new websites that are mobile friendly/responsive; Make updates to email code on websites; Maintain SEO for all websites. Most of your efforts will be directed within the context of Commercial and Residential Real Estate.
Responsibility for the entire Web presence for Edgewood Properties
Create emails in HTML
Create new websites that are mobile friendly/responsive;
Make updates to email code on websites;
Maintain SEO for all websites.
Review all analytics regularly to discern what can be done to improve site performance.
Most of your efforts will be directed within the context of Commercial and Residential Real Estate.
The successful candidate will offer a Bachelor of Science degree in Web Design; 4-5 Years' experience in web design; 2-5 Years 'experience specifically in email blast creation.
He/She will be someone that pays strong attention to detail and has the ability to complete projects on time.
We are looking for Email template design experience; mobile friendly; HTML 4/5; CSS 2/3; XML, KML, Java Script/jQuery, PHP PORTFOLIO
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Minimum of four+ years of experience in web design and online marketing.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Wed Design, or other relevant discipline.
* Google AdWords and Analytics certified is an asset.
* Extensive knowledge of online marketing trends and techniques.
* Ability to perform ROI analysis and identify tactics for constant improvement.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
* HTML design skills using Dreamweaver, decent Photoshop skills and experience with CMS programs like WordPress, Joomla and Drupal.
* Ability to work well in a team or individually on multiple projects.
* Ability and desire to keep up to date with latest trends and movements in web design and the Internet as a whole.
We will only consider those prepared to show is a strong portfolio of eblast(s); impressive web site design work and overall graphic design projects. We also would like the successful candidate to prove-out his/her SEO abilities/experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.