- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires.
- Ability to use technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities.
- 1-year retail sales associate, merchandiser, or inventory specialist experience (including greeting customers,stocking, merchandising/managing inventory, and/or replenishment)
- Prior experience in a team environment requiring professional and effective communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary for establishing customer and team relationships
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and engaging attitude and demeanor
- Desire to continually develop knowledge of product and services
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 10-12 hours a day
- Ability to climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.