WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS REQUIRED!!!
4 DAYS A WEEK SCHEDULE 32 HRS-3 DAYS OFF
Serves guests by providing information and services.
* Provides information and resources by identifying and clarifying guest needs and desires; answering questions; giving directions and instructions; developing inventories of services; offering commentary of previous guests; managing and screening messages.
* Provides services requested by making arrangements and reservations for dining, tours, travel, entertainment, accommodations, rentals, gifts, sporting events, transportation, meetings, secretarial services, couriers, communication and mail services, personal appointments and services, medical services, and similar requests; reminding guests of schedules; providing support and assistance; running errands; personalizing services.
* Anticipates services required by ascertaining mood and style of guests; identifying options before being asked; developing itineraries.
* Improves services by obtaining and evaluating guest observations, opinions, and criticisms.
* Maintains guest privacy and organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Verbal Communication, Listening, Customer Service, Customer Focus, People Skills, Action Oriented, Interpersonal Savvy, Professionalism, Emotional Control, Dependability, Housekeeping
Please email all resumes and salary requirements to mlevine@Edgewoodproperties.com