The requirements listed below are representative, but not exclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
Minimum 4 years’ experience with LIHTC & HUD programs
- Onesite experience preferred
- Certification in related field a plus
- Oversee completion of files to ensure they are compliant with applicable Affordable Programs including Move-Ins, Annual Recertification, Interim Recertification, Gross Rent Changes, Terminations, Initial Certifications
- Review files to ensure they are compliant with applicable Affordable Programs
- Complete EIV tasks, including running reports and working discrepancies
- Ensure income/rent limits and utility allowances are accurate on each certification
- Ensure calculated tenant rent and subsidies are accurate
- Monitor status of all certifications
- Monitor portfolio compliance with state, federal, local agency requirements for Affordable programs
- Identify and work through potential compliance issues, working with the Managers
- Perform site file reviews for property audit preparation
- Attend state and national compliance trainings, as directed
- Assist in compiling/preparing data to ensure all annual/quarterly agency audits/reports are completed timely
- Participate and assist with the updates to income/rent limits and updates to Utility allowances to ensure compliance is maintained per affordable housing requirements.
- Communicate professionally and effectively
- Promote a supportive environment
- Other duties, as assigned and/or as necessary
We provide an employee-friendly workplace where our associates are empowered to take initiative, good work is noticed and rewarded and there is a distinct culture of learning and development.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly-growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career. Edgewood Properties offers a competitive salary with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, bonuses, 401K program with company match, holidays and more.