- Education: High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred
- Experience: 2 - 3 years of experience in property management maintenance and or a related field.
- Ability to read and write English as demonstrated by clear and concise written and verbal communications, the ability to read maintenance tickets and the ability to read and understand labels on containers of cleaning and chemical supplies.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic skills such as measurement, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in order to do basic calculations and analysis such as estimating, determining averages and percentages, and total.
- Ability to occasionally operate general office equipment such as, but not limited to, personal computer, telephone, photocopying machine, facsimile machine and postage machine.
- Ability to frequently use general maintenance tools, supplies and equipment such as, but not limited to, hand tools, pressure washers, blowers, paint equipment, pool chemicals, ice removal equipment, ladders, landscaping equipment, sandblasters, and safety equipment.
- Ability to frequently handle and use chemicals and general cleaning supplies.
- Ability to frequently transport up to 60 pounds variable distances, the mobility and flexibility to use required equipment and to access and work in restricted spaces or at heights in excess of 8 - 9 feet.
- Ability to frequently operate motorized vehicles such as, but not limited to, a car, truck, van or golf cart.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and climb (stairs, ladders, etc.).
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Certification as a Type I and Type II technician from an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved technician certification program.
- Valid Asbestos abatement certification (where applicable).
- Other licenses and certifications as required by state or local jurisdictions.
- Participate in the Emergency On-Call rotation for the property.
- Live within 45 minutes' drive of the community.
- Your schedule will be based on the business needs and is subject to change at any time
- May be asked to perform the work of a Maintenance Technician II.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment. For immediate consideration, please apply online or email your resume with salary requirements directly to Human Resources.
You will be required to pass a background check and drug screen.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.