Can You Manage Working at a Great Company !
Edgewood Properties (www.edgewoodproperties.com) is currently seeking experienced Project Managers for our various projects throughout New Jersey.
Candidates will exhibit leadership qualities with the ability to direct, motivate and supervise personnel to achieve maximum productivity. Self-starters with attention to detail and strong follow through; ability to establish priorities and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with innovative problem-solving and decision-making abilities with emphasis on quality control and subcontractor management.
Project Manager/Commercial Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualified Candidate will have:
• 5+ years prior construction project management experience
• Degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred, but not required
• Experience in ALL phases; Pre-Construction, Construction and Post-Construction
• Experience managing multiple projects and construction sites simultaneously, as well as fast track projects
• Experience managing ground-up, multi-family, mixed-use and tenant fit-outs
• Experience managing specialty retail projects
• Experience developing and maintaining project budgets, schedules and tracking
• Excellent capability with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project
• Ability to communicate effectively, advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
• Accounting experience a plus
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment. For immediate consideration, please apply online or email your resume with salary requirements directly to our Human Resources Dept.
Selected candidates will undergo background checks and drug screens.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.