CHALLENGE: Excel in a Place Where There Are Plenty of Luxury Apartments to Lease and Incentive Goals to Attain!
Edgewood Properties, a leader in commercial and residential development, currently seeks candidates for a Leasing Consultant position at our newest residential property - Gabrielle's Run at Toms River, Ocean County, NJ
Candidates with excellent customer service skills, a minimum of 3 years experience leasing at a luxury community, advanced computer and internet skills and a desire to succeed are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for career-minded professionals who recognize the value of a career path. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience leasing at a luxury community. The successful candidate must have strong organizational abilities, follow-up skills, and an attention to detail that often makes the difference with prospective and current residents. Must be able to multi-task and adapt to changing schedules that will include some weekends and holidays. This position includes showing apartments within the community.
- Greet prospective residents and show apartments.
- Oversee and process applications and lease renewals.
- Assist in the preparation of newsletters, market surveys, and resident activities. Attend all assigned resident activities.
- Process renewal letters and maintain a monthly renewal log.
- Organize and maintain resident files per company procedure.
- Monitor service requests. Insure call backs are being completed.
P- repare incident reports and follow up in accordance to the direction of the Property Manager.
- Handle signing of leases, walking apartments for move-ins and show-able units.
- Assist new residents during the move-in process -- explain lease agreement, community rules, location of amenities, and a walk through of their new home at time of moving in.
- Work with the maintenance department to handle apartment turnovers, move-ins, and work order requests and assists in maintaining the cleanliness of show-able units and tour routes including grounds and common areas.
- Handle clerical and reception responsibilities as designated by the Property Manager.
+ 3 yrs experience
+ Bachelors degree preferred
+ Available for weekend scheduling
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment. For immediate consideration, please apply online or email your resume with salary requirements.
The considered candidate will undergo a background check and drug screen.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.