Edgewood Properties is seeking an experienced Pest Control Technician to service its residential and commercial properties throughout central New Jersey; applying anti-pest treatments as outlined in maintenance department job orders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a moderately experienced technician with his/her necessary licensure / certification! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
We are proud to offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for growth. If you're committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position you will service residential and commercial establishments for the purpose of controlling insect and rodent infestations, while applying technical knowledge of chemicals and adhering to required safety regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Be knowledgeable of technical data concerning chemicals used and their application.
* Be knowledgeable of federal, state and local regulations regarding pest control.
* Service all properties and residents according to company standards and procedures.
* Call office regularly as required for messages.
* Complete and submit daily service reports as required.
* Keep management informed of any problems encountered on service stops.
* Maintain proper inventory of pesticides in usage.
* Maintain service records in accordance with EPA standards.
* Maintain service equipment and vehicle in clean and proper operating condition.
* Maintain a safe driving record.
* Assist on routes as required by management.
* Complete federal, state, local and company required training programs within prescribed time limits for proper certification.
* Available to work flexible hours as required by customer needs, including evenings, nights, and/or weekends.
* Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* Licenses/certificates as required by federal, state, or local regulations.
* Maintain a valid driver’s license.
* Immediately report to management any loss of required license.
We perform criminal background checks that include: criminal, credit & motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled