Edgewood Properties, a leader in Real Estate development and Property Management, currently seeks an experienced Plumbing Technician with 3-5 years of related experience.
In this position you must have experience in and will be required to:
- Diagnose and repair problems in plumbing, HVAC, major appliances, boilers, water features (pools, spas, etc) and waste management systems.
- Complete assigned resident service requests and repairs.
- Apartment "make-readys"
- General maintenance tasks
- Preventive maintenance
- Assist Maintenance Manager with organizing and prioritizing property workload, supply orders, etc. as needed.
-Assist with any and all other taks that may be required on the property.
All of the above must be addessed in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma, preferred
- 3 -5 years exp. in related building trades and maintenance
- Must be fluent in English (verbal and written)
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k), long term disability, attractive discounts on housing (rentals and home purchases) and home appliances and a corporate team environment.
Background Check and Drug Screen are Required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.