- MUST have experience recruiting property managers, leasing consultants, and maintenance technicians. Experience recruiting in other industries/departments is a plus.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of recruiting experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable talking on the phone most of the day.
- Prior experience conducting interviews on the phone and in-person.
- Experience with boolean searching on Monster or other job boards.
- Experience writing job descriptions.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking software. (Bullhorn, iCIMS, Zoho, SmartSearch, Sendouts, Profile, etc.) and training tools.
- Experience managing a candidate from initial interview through offer letter and on-boarding and then through ongoing training initiatives.
- Very organized and detail-oriented.
- Comfortable working long hours.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment. For immediate consideration, please apply online or email your resume with salary requirements directly to our Human Resources Dept.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.